LIST: Canceled flights at Clark International Airport for December 3
MANILA, Philippines — Several domestic and international flights at the Clark International Airport have been canceled on Tuesday, December 3, amid the onslaught of Typhoon Tisoy.
The following flights have been canceled according to the advisory posted on Clark International Airport’s official page.
- PR 2331/2332 Clark-Bacolod-Clark
- PR 2340/2341 Clark-Puerto Princesa-Clark
- PR 2376/2377 Clark-Caticlan-Clark
- PR 2205/2206 Clark-Antique-Clark
- PR 2678/2679 Clark-Busuanga-Clark
- PR 2671/2672 Clark-Calbayog-Clark
- PR 2696/2697 Clark-Basco-Clark
- PR 2698/2699 Clark-Busuanga-Clark
- PR 2877/2878 Clark-Siargao-Clark
- PR 2675/2676 Clark-Catarman-Clark
- PR 2875/2876 Clark-Siargao-Clark
- PR 2691/2692 Clark-Busuanga-Clark
- PR 2684/2685 Clark-Busuanga-Clark
- PR 2688/2689 Clark-Basco-Clark
- PR 2687/2686 Clark-Busuanga-Clark
- Z2975/976 Clark-Tacloban-Clark
- Z2921/922 Clark-Caticlan-Clark
- Z2931/932 Clark-Iloilo-Clark
- Z2990/991 Clark-Kalibo-Clark
- Z2927/928 Clark-Caticlan-Clark
- T6208/227 Clark-El Nido-Clark
- LJ023/024 Clark-Incheon-Clark
- LJ031/031 Clark-Busan-Clark
- OZ707/708 Clark-Incheon-Clark
- MU5045/MU5046 Clark-Pudong-Clark
- TR387/386 Clark-Singapore-Clark
Passengers who have further queries are advised to coordinate with their respective airline companies for updates.
All terminals in the country’s main gateway, the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), have also been closed due to Typhoon Tisoy.
According to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration’s 2 p.m. weather bulletin, Tisoy made landfall over Naujan, Oriental Mindoro at 12:30 p.m.
Tisoy has maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour (kph) near the center and gustiness of up to 195 kph.
Edited by JPV
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.