Fire hits Japanese restaurant in Santiago City
SANTIAGO CITY –– A fire razed a Japanese restaurant inside a mall here on Wednesday morning, local fire officials said.
Bureau of Fire Protection personnel traced the fire to leakage from a liquefied petroleum gas at the Gorio’s Yakiniku Japanese Grill restaurant.
Fire investigators said the 15-minute fire broke out at 11:41 a.m., injuring a customer.
Three other customers were taken to a hospital after suffering from dizziness. Villamor Visaya Jr./lzb
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.