Death toll in Davao blast rises to 14, 71 others hurt
DAVAO CITY – The death toll in Friday night’s explosion here has risen to 14, the city police said.
Chief Insp. Catherine dela Rey, the city police spokesperson, said as of 6:30 a.m. Saturday, 71 others had been confirmed wounded in the blast that tore into the city’s night market on Roxas Ave. about 10 p.m.
Dela Rey said investigation was ongoing. CDG
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.