PLM graduate tops Nov. 2014 Nursing Licensure Exam
MANILA, Philippines—A graduate of the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila topped the November 2014 Nursing Licensure Exam.
Elijah Catacutan Legaspi, who graduated in 2014, registered a rating of 86.8% to lead the more than 15,000 successful takers.
Legaspi took to his social media accounts to express his joy over the good news.
“Lord, maraming salamat po! Congratulations, PLM College of Nursing Batch 2014! Registered nurses na tayo! (Thank You, Lord! Congratulations, PLM College of Nursing Batch 2014! We are already registered nurses!),” Legaspi wrote on his Twitter account.
The rest of the Top 10 were:
- Geastyn Lauren Galang Nolido (Wesleyan University Philippines of Cabanatuan); Janelle Joy Fernandez Ponferrada (St. Scholastica’s College-Tacloban); Ralf Jay Villanueva Retotal (Mariano Marcos State University)—all with a rating of 86.6%
- Jobelle Kasper Batangan Agmata (Northwestern University); Ellaine Marie Tiburcio Laureta (St. Mary’s University); Cheryl Cubi Ymas (San Lorenzo Ruiz College of Ormoc)—all with a rating of 86.2%.
- Norhana Abdulkarim Ali (Arellano University-Manila); Ronnie Vincent Bolasco Antivo (Jose Rizal Memorial State University-Dapitan); Corlene Joie Linaugo Cortez (Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod); Michelle Laureen Nepomuceno Estrella (Xavier University); Kelvin Kenn Brillante Magdaraog (University of Eastern Philippines-Catarman); Anatole Gail Parian Vallejos (university of the Philippines-Manila)—all with a rating of 86%.
- Roger John Necesito Astrolabio (San Pedro College-Davao City); Ivan Garde Redublado (Iligan Medical Center College); Joshua Caleb Sanchez Ugto (Universidad de Manila)—all with a rating of 85.8%.
- Jewell Mari Elaine Advincula David (Arellano University-Manila); Mary Dominica Raymundo Fuentes (Saint Jude College-Manila); JG Marie Plana Navigar (Central Philippines University); Argie Huervas Silubrico (St. Paul University-Iloilo); Emmanuel Lamis Zaldivia (Riverside College)—all with a rating of 85.6%
- Lady Aizahlyn Indoc Angod (Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology); Ana Rose Saluna Berces (Arellano University-Manila); Carmel Jane Cabonegro Cobacha (San Lorenzo Ruiz College of Ormoc); Christelle Tangonan Garcia (Mariano Marcos State University-Batac); Jona Phie Domingo Montero (Sultan Kudarat Polytechnic State College-Tacurong); Vanna Mae Vallinas Orog (Western Mindanao State University-Zamboanga City); Neana Kris Narrido Samentar (University of the Philippines-Manila)—all with a rating of 85.4%.
- Ma. Luiela Peque Arcenal (San Lorenzo Luis College of Ormoc); Jao Jarro Borromeo Garcia (University of the Philippines-Manila); Fedierick Chineroe Rodelas Ricamara (Universidad de Manila); Jen Nicole Baconguis Tancongco (Xavier University); Alexander Talavera Yanoria (University of the Philippines-Manila)—all with a rating of 85.2%.
- Angelie Pegente Castro (Xavier University); Kimberly Joyce Manalo Dacuray (Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas); April Lynelle Dayto (Cavite State University); Mary Ellaine Desamero (Canossa College); Ma. Ronelee Litan Gonzales (Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas); Hannah Collado Lacuanan (St. Mary’s University); Noreen Tedor Lazatin (Father Saturnino Urios University); Gerard Brazas Malayo (University of San Agustin); Carmila Delos Santos Nerida (University of Pangasinan); Vizmarc Valles Santos (University of San Jose-Recoletos); Halid Manansala Tamano (Western Mindanao State University-Zamboanga City); Ada Clara Roberto Usi (Universidad de Manila)—all with a rating of 85%.
- Willie Jude Sequio Au (University of San Agustin); Frances Marie Aliasas Borja (University of St. Louis Tuguegarao); Ellaine Prestoza Carangan (Western Mindanao State University-Zamboanga City); Mark Idrian Dogoldogol Doromal (Central Philippine University); Benigno Ruiz Gervacio (Northern Christian College); Mariel Audrine Abuloc Gozum (Western Mindanao State University-Zamboanga City); Irene Mae Mascariñas Hontiveros (San Pedro College-Davao City); Vanessa Laarni Albos Meniano (St. Scholastica’s College-Tacloban); Mary Angelique Calambuhay Salinas (Central Philippine University); Allanah Mae Bangloy Sudario (Mariano Marcos State University-Batac); Josephine Justin Maye Ravidas Tadlip (Xavier University)—all with a rating of 84.8%.
Remedios T. Romualdez Medical Foundation, St. Paul University-Iloilo, St. Paul University-Tuguegarao and Xavier University all had a success rate of 100% among its examinees.
Rounding up the top 10 performing schools were:
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila—98.1%
- Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology—97.41%
- Mindanao State University-Marawi City—96.84%
- San Pedro College Davao City—95.98%
- Mariano Marcos State University-Batac—95%
- Cebu Doctors University—94.12%
- Central Philippine University—92.91%
- St. Mary’s University—92.59%
- University of San Agustin—92.26%
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.