UP graduate tops physician board exam
MANILA, Philippines—Angeli Andrea Soriano Cocos of the University of the Philippines-Manila topped the Physician Licensure Examination with a score of 88.17, the Philippine Regulation Commission said.
Johannes Artiaga Gubat, also from UP-Manila, got the second place with a score of 87.33 percent.
The other examinees on the Top 10 list are:
- Webster Sombillo Alindog, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila — 87.00
- Ma Priscille Tubianosa Ogena, Our Lady of Fatima University-Valenzuela — 86.92
- Celso Louis Kallos Apuyan, Our Lady of Fatima University-Valenzuela — 86.42
- Luisa Muyco Saranillo, Davao Medical School Foundation — 86.17
- Maria Luz Camus Lopez-Ayusa, Saint Luke’s College of Medicine — 85.92
Vincent Quijencio Reolalas, University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center — 85.92
- Georgia Antonette Rivero Carpio, Ateneo de Zamboanga — 85.50
Jose Carlo Hidalgo Masangkay III, University of Perpetual Help System-Laguna — 85.50
- Juliet Kristine Chavez Evangelista, Manila Central University-Caloocan City — 85.42
Jan Charmaine Teodosio Palomar Manila Central University-Caloocan City — 85.42
- Annie Paat Abordo-Dioso, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila — 85.00
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.