Most of Metro Manila remain flooded due to heavy rains–MMDA
MANILA, Philippines — More rains spawned by Typhoon “Maring” continue to flood Metro Manila, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said Tuesday on its Twitter account.
Affected areas are:
* RMB Pureza — above the knee;
* Osmena (Quirino-A. Linao) and Espana-Antipolo — knee-deep;
* Rizal Avenue (Tomas to Mapua) with tire-high, and Quirino L. Guinto — half tire;
* Romualdez-Taft — impassable to light vehicles;
* Osmena-Buendia — waist-deep;
* Villamor towards Magallanes -knee-deep floods;
* Shaw-Magallanes, Baclaran-Redemptoris, and Pascor Drive — knee-deep;
* SM Sucat — not passable to all types of vehicles;
* Quezon Avenue-Biak na Bato — knee-deep waters;
* N. Domingo Gilmore — not passable to light vehicles;
* EDSA-Taft — above the knee floods;
* EDSA-Roxas — knee-deep;
* southbound lane of EDSA-Santolan service road — half tire; and
* Camp Aguinaldo, EDSA Shaw (northbound) before intersection –gutter-deep floods.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Click here for more weather related news.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.