Man electrocuted in Olongapo while painting signboard
OLONGAPO CITY — A man sustained injuries after he was electrocuted while painting a signboard of a hotel in Barangay Barretto here on Monday (March 27), police said.
Investigators identified the victim as Marlon Cunanan, who accidentally touched a high-tension wire and fell on the ground.
Rescue responders rushed to the scene and found the victim lying on the ground immobile.
Cunanan was taken to a local hospital but was later transferred to a medical facility in Pampanga province where he was undergoing treatment.
Authorities have cautioned the public against getting near live or overhead wires to avoid electric shock. INQ