Fire razes fast-food outlet in Quezon town
LUCENA CITY — A fast-food outlet in Catanauan town, Quezon province caught fire on Sunday, Feb. 5.
The Quezon police said in a report Monday that the workers of a branch of a lechon “manok” (roasted chicken) chain located in Barangay 04 were cooking when the electric generator exploded and the nearby LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) burst into flames.
Firefighters immediately rushed to the scene and controlled the fire.
Investigators said the generator and a parked motorcycle in front were burned, but all crew were unharmed.
Authorities were still conducting further investigation.
On Feb. 3, an LPG tank exploded inside a shopping mall in Candelaria town, injuring five employees of a fast-food chicken outlet. Two of them suffered second-degree burns. INQ
5 hurt as LPG tank explodes at fast-food outlet in Quezon town
Woman dead in Quezon town fire | Inquirer News
Teacher killed in Quezon town fire | Inquirer News
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.