Several roads in Metro Manila to undergo weekend reblocking – MMDA
MANILA, Philippines – The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Friday advised motorists to take alternate routes as several roads in Metro Manila undergo repairs this weekend.
In an advisory, the MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways’ road reblocking will start on Friday, 11 p.m.
The affected roads will be fully passable by July 25, 5 a.m.
The reblocking will cover the following areas:
- EDSA Northbound Quezon City along Santolan MRT Station (EDSA Carousel bus lane), after P. Tuazon flyover to Aurora tunnel (3rd lane from center island fast lane), after Aurora Blvd. to New York (3rd lane from island, intermittent section), after Kamuning/Kamias Road to JAC Liner Bus Station (beside center island)
- Fairview Avenue Southbound near Mindanao Avenue Extension (1st lane from center island)
- Cloverleaf (Chn.000-Chn 258) going to NLEX (Northbound)
- Cloverleaf (Chn.000-Chn 234) going to NLEX (Southbound)
- Along EDSA-Quezon City Southbound (Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge) – Nicole Faye Agcaoili, INQUIRER.net intern
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.