Road repairs set this weekend; some Metro Manila avenues closed
MANILA, Philippines — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) is advising motorists to take alternate routes as several roads in Metro Manila will undergo repairs from June 3-6,
The MMDA said Friday the road reblocking that will be carried out by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will start at 11 p.m. on June 3 and will become passable again at 5 a.m. on June 6.
The DPWH will conduct repairs on the following:
1. Along EDSA Santolan SB San Juan City innermost lane (Bus way) from V.V. Soliven Driveway going to Rochester Street;
2. Along EDSA Quezon City NB fronting Cubao Farmers 2nd lane from sidewalk (bus lane) & Aurora Blvd. after Kamuning intermittent section;
3. Along C-5 Road NB (1st lane) after Mckinley Road Makati City;
4. Along C-5 Road SB (2nd lane) Makati City;
5. Along Tandang Sora Ave. Quezon City: Visayas Avenue to San Miguel St.;
6. Along Times Street, Quezon City corner West Ave. fronting Kowloon House;
7. Along Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City: Zuzuareggui St. to fronting Diliman Preparatory School (1st Lane from sidewalk);
8. EDSA SB Quezon City along Service Road 2nd block of Timog Ave. intersection Service Road; 2nd Block of Kamuning Road & Service Road; 2nd Block corner Kamuning Road;
9. C.P. Garcia Avenue Quezon City fronting U.P. Ayala TBI (1st block from sidewalk);
10. C-5 Road Pasig City along Pasig Blvd. Southbound infront of Botikang Pinoy & along Doña Julia Vargas Westbound near Sitel Building
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.