UP Visayas grad tops fisheries technologist licensure exam
MANILA, Philippines — A graduate of the University of the Philippines -Visayas topped the list of passers of the Fisheries Technologist Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Tuesday.
The PRC said 731 out of 2,101 examinees passed the exam given in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga in October 2019.
Gardel Xyza Sana Libunao topped the exam after garnering a rating of 89 percent, followed by Iloilo State College of Fisheries graduates Rico Ian Descutido To-ong and Robinson Sariego Amihan Jr. who garnered 87.75 percent and 86.25 percent, respectively.
Other passers who garnered the highest ratings include the following:
- Whelver Naldoza Surnido (University of the Philippines – Visayas) – 86 percent
- Kim John Napiar Balboa (University of the Philippines – Visayas) – 85.75 percent
- Nerben Dela Rosa Salazar (Western Philippines University – Puerto Princesa) – 85.25 percent
- Dominic Bataga Masecampo (University of Southern Mindanao) – 85 percent
- Amiel Jay Sayud Socorro (Mindanao State University – General Santos City – 85 percent
The PRC said successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals and that date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later.
Full list of passers can be accessed here.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.