Counted clustered precincts now at 97% – PPCRV
MANILA, Philippines — Votes from almost 97 percent of all clustered precincts nationwide have so far been transmitted Wednesday evening, according to latest data gathered by the Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV).
In its 7:44 p.m. update, the PPCRV transparency server showed that votes from 85,074 out of 87,851 clustered precincts — or 96.8 percent — had been transmitted so far.
There were no changes in the ranking of the top senatorial candidates in the partial, unofficial tally.
Re-electionist Sen. Cynthia Villar still led the pack with 24,798,379 votes, followed by fellow re-electionist Sen. Grace Poe with 21,670,089 votes.
Former Special Assistant to the President Christopher “Bong” Go ranked third with 20,141,970 votes.
Here are the rest of the ranking of the senatorial candidates based from the PPCRV-Inquirer Transparency Server:
- Taguig Rep Pia Cayetano: 19,401,728
- former Bureau of Corrections chief Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa: 18,524,383
- Sen. Sonny Angara: 17,835,299
- former Sen. Lito Lapid: 16,678,243
- Ilocos Norte Gov. Imee Marcos: 15,564,807
- former presidential political adviser Francis Tolentino: 15,152,741
- former Sen. Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr.: 14,346,786
- Sen. Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III: 14,342,957
- Sen. Nancy Binay: 14,290,522
- Sen. JV Ejercito: 14,053,653
- Sen. Bam Aquino: 13,937,417
- former Sen. Jinggoy Estrada: 11,163,124
(Editor: Alexander T. Magno)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.