MMDA alerts motorists on road reblocking, repairs on April 5 to 8
MANILA, Philippines — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) announced on Friday that five roads will undergo re-blocking and repairs on April 5 to 8.
In an advisory, MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake repairs from 11 p.m. on April 5 until 5 a.m. on April 8.
The following roads will be affected:
– C-5 approach of Ortigas flyover in front of Tiendesitasw
– EDSA New York before Monte de Piedad (2nd lane from the sidewalk)
– Katipunan Ave. after C.P Garcia before Gonzales St., & after F. Dela Rosa St. (truck lane)
– C-5 Road fronting SM Aura
– EDSA 50m. after Magallanes MRT to KM 29 (outer lane)
MMDA also advised motorists to take alternate routes and avoid the affected roads. /ee
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.