Close  
  • share this

Man swallows toothbrush while brushing

/ 02:01 PM January 07, 2019

KUALA LUMPUR — A man who accidentally swallowed a toothbrush while brushing his teeth had to undergo an emergency procedure to remove it.

Tamil Nesan reported that the 36-year-old man identified only as Avit was brushing his teeth at home in New Delhi, India, when the mishap happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

He was rushed to hospital when he began experiencing severe abdo­minal pain. Doctors found that the toothbrush was lodged in the upper part of the stomach.

FEATURED STORIES
Read Next
LATEST STORIES
MOST READ
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Asia, Emergency, India, Offbeat, toothbrush
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.



© Copyright 1997-2019 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.