Parts of NLEX-SCTEX to be closed for maintenance, bridge retrofitting
Portions of NLEX-SCTEX (Subic Clark Tarlac Expressway) will be closed for at least two days, according to an advisory issued on Saturday by the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) Corp.
The following roads will be closed for maintenance work and bridging retrofitting:
- Portions of Bocaue Interchange (northbound, exit ramp) from June 25 to July 1, from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Portions of Pulilan Interchange (north and southbound) from June 25 to 28
- Portions of San Simon Interchange (north and southbound) from June 25 to 28
- Portions of Clark North Interchange (Tarlac bound, entry ramp to Dolores Underpass), from June 25 and26
- Sta. Rita (north and southbound, innermost lane), from June 22 to June 30
- Candaba Viaduct (southbound, outermost lane), from June 22 to June 30
- Valenzuela (northbound, middle lane), from June 25 to June 28
- Torres Bugallon (Valenzuela northbound, middle lane) from June 25 to June 28
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.