Quantcast
Napoles
pork barrel
Latest Stories

Witness Dennis Cunanan’s appeal: I’m here; spare my children

By ,
Dennis Cunanan (dost.gov.ph photo), Senate Minority Leader Juan Ponce Enrile, Senator Jinggoy Estrada and Senator Bong Revilla Jr. INQUIRER FILE PHOTOS

Spare my children. Dennis Cunanan, the latest whistle-blower to come forward in the P10-billion pork barrel scam, made this appeal on Saturday, claiming that his children had been receiving calls from unidentified callers asking about their father and his whereabouts.

Posted: March 2nd, 2014 in Editors' Picks,Featured Gallery,Headlines,Nation,Photos & Videos | Read More »

Dennis Cunanan’s family being harassed, says lawyer

By
Dennis Cunanan. From http://dgdenniscunanan.com

“Spare my children,” says a witness in the P10-billion pork barrel scam who made this appeal through his lawyer.

Posted: March 1st, 2014 in Latest News Stories,Nation | Read More »

NBI searches Pangasinan town mayor’s house

By
Guialaludin Sacandal “Boy Muslim” Otto (left) and former Lingayen Vice Mayor Ramon Arcinue with his wife Zoraida. INQUIRER FILE PHOTO

The National Bureau of Investigation raided a house and farm of the mayor of Urbiztondo in Pangasinan at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday in connection with the killing of a politician and his wife in Manila last year, an NBI official said.

Posted: November 27th, 2013 in Latest News Stories,Regions | Read More »

Aquino won’t do an Estrada

By ,
NIGHT OF TERROR AND ERRORS The bloody Aug. 2010 hostage drama at Rizal Park set off a rocky episode in Philippine-Hong Kong relations. EDWIN BACASMAS

President Benigno Aquino III is upholding the Philippine government’s position not to extend a formal apology to Hong Kong for the August 2010 Rizal Park hostage crisis which left eight Hong Kong tourists dead.

Posted: October 24th, 2013 in Headlines,Metro | Read More »

Moves to limit buses in Metro gain steam

By ,
SOUTHERN SOLUTION? The MMDA is opening the P24-million Southwest Interim Transport Terminal (SITT) in Parañaque City on Aug. 6 to keep around 1,000 buses from Cavite and Batangas province from further choking Metro Manila roads. NIÑO JESUS ORBETA

Manila was apparently just the beginning. Soon, government measures to reduce the number of buses on Metro Manila roads will also be felt by commuters entering from the south.

Posted: July 25th, 2013 in Featured Gallery,Headlines,Metro,Photos & Videos | Read More »

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marketplace
Advertisement