outbrain
Close  

3-year-old boy electrocuted by live wire in Cebu City

/ 04:57 PM May 20, 2016

CEBU CITY—A three-year-old boy was electrocuted by a live wire at a backyard in Barangay Inayawan at 1:40 p.m. on Thursday.

Rimart Paglomotan Baraba was found kneeling while holding a live wire by neighbors.

ADVERTISEMENT

He was rushed to Cebu City Medical Center only to be declared dead by doctors.

His remains were taken to Eternal Funeral Homes at Natalio Bacalso Avenue for autopsy. RC/rga

FEATURED STORIES

Read Next
EDITORS' PICK
MOST READ
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Accidents, Cebu City, electrocution, live wire
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.


© Copyright 1997-2020 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.