Cebu Pacific offers full refund to passengers in airport chaos
MANILA, Philippines—After the chaotic and hellish situation at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 (NAIA 3) on Dec. 24 and 25 that stemmed from delayed and cancelled flights, Cebu Pacific has offered a refund to its affected passengers.
The airline company on Saturday posted on its website saying passengers with flights originating or connecting from Manila, between Dec. 23, 2014- Jan. 5, 2015, who have been unable to check-in for their flights or have been tagged as no-show for their flights, may avail “of a full refund or full travel refund.”
It added that affected passengers may avail of rebooking of flights up to 30 days from original departure date without additional charges.
Passengers may specify their preferred option, until Jan. 12, 2015, by calling (02)7020888 or visiting Cebu Pacific’s ticket offices as follows:
• NAIA Terminal 3 Sales Office –Level 3, Departure Hall, NAIA Terminal 3, Andrews Ave., Pasay City
• NAIA Terminal 4 Express Ticket Office –Old Domestic Road, Pasay City
• Robinsons Galleria –West Lane, Level 1, Ortigas Ave. cor. ADB Ave. Quezon City
• Robinsons Place Imus –Level 4, Aguinaldo Highway Imus, Cavite
• Robinsons Place Manila –Level 1 Adriatico Wing, Pedro Gil cor. Adriatico St. Ermita Manila
• Cebu Airport Ticket Office –Mactan International Airport, Lapu-Lapu, Cebu City
• Robinsons Fuente –Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City
During the Christmas revelry, numerous passengers of Cebu Pacific at the NAIA Terminal 3 in Pasay City were complaining due to delayed and cancelled flights.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.