Commercial building, bus catch fire
MANILA, Philippines–A commercial building behind St. Paul College of Manila in Malate is being razed by fire on Tuesday morning.
Media reports said that the fire which has hit a commercial area on the corner of Singalong and Pedro Gil streets has reached second alarm as of posting time.
Earlier Tuesday, a portion of a passenger bus also caught fire while traversing the southbound lane of South Luzon Expressway (SLEx) near the toll gate in Nichols, Pasay City.
Reports said the Taguig Metrolink bus caught fire due to faulty electrical wiring.
No one was reported injured on both incidents.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.