691 pass May 2023 Dentist Licensure Exam; Lyceum Batangas grad is topnotcher
MANILA, Philippines — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Tuesday announced that 691 out of 1,479 people passed the May 2023 Dentist Licensure Exam (DLE) held from May 3 to 5 and May 7 to 14.
Patricia Maria Mercado Cuete from the Lyceum of the Philippines University – Batangas topped the DLE with a rating of 83 percent the PRC said.
The PRC listed the top 10 scorers as follows, with their respective schools and scores:
- Patricia Maria Mercado Cuete, Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas: 83 percent
- Louise Christen Tolentino Valerio, Centro Escolar University-Manila: 82.73 percent
- Nikko Dela Cruz Liberato, University of Baguio: 82.70 percent
- JC Heart Kitong Cariño, University of Baguio: 82.54 percent
- Ma. Ana Lowella Mapa Mindaña, University of the East-Manila: 82.54 percent
- Ma. Crisitna Jose Dimas, National University-Manila: 82.30 percent
- Rizzel Myrtle Serdan Nacario, University of the East-Manila: 81.96 percent
- Rizza Joyce Arzaga Torreliza, Centro Escolar University-Manila: 81.90 percent
- Diego Hong Montañano, University of the East-Manila: 81.80 percent
- Aisha Cotinez Aldossary, Centro Escolar University-Manila: 81.54 percent
The full list of passers can be found here:https://www.prcboard.com/dentist-licensure-exam-dle-results-may-2023-list-of-passers/
Meanwhile, only Southwestern University was named the top-performing schools by the PRC, with a total passing rate of 81.25 percent among a total of 64 examinees.
The PRC pointed out that it was the only school with at least 50 examinees and an 80 percent overall passing rate/
The PRC said that the exam was held on May 3 to 5 and Mat 7 to 14.