1,431 pass November 2022 Dentist Licensure Examination
MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines has 1,431 new dentists.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Tuesday that 1,431 passed the Dentist Licensure Examination held last month in Manila, Baguio, and Cebu.
A total of 2,341 took the test.
The PRC said Janelle Kirsten Ong Go of the University of the Philippines-Manila (UP Manila) topped the examination with a score of 83.64%.
Others who made it to the Top 10 were:
- Danielle Clarisse Escote Malagkit, University of the East-Manila (UE Manila): 83.64%
- Tristan Robby Layne Usita Legaspi, UP Manila: 83:50%
- Jose Paulo De La Cruz Ingaran, Centro Escolar University (CEU Manila): 83.40%
- Belie Jean Tomambid Vallespin, Southwestern University: 83.30%
- Chelsie Cabalce Horiondo, UP Manila: 82.93%
- Patricia Rye Vergara Estrella, CEU Manila: 82.63%
- Patricia Dy Co, UE-Manila: 83.17%
- Leonah Jean De Los Reyes Polopot, Our Lady of Fatima University-Valenzuela, and Selina Jasmin Shi Young, UE Manila: 82.07%
- Jennifer Cristy Barras Kambeitz, CEU Manila: 81.90%
The November 2022 Dentist Licensure Examination was conducted by the Board of Dentistry composed of officer-in-charge Rodolfo R. Drapete and members Melinda L. Garcia, Carlito D. Paragas, Gloria M. Bumanlag, and Merlin A. Go.
The full list of board passers could be found on the official website of PRC.
“On February 13-17, February 20-24 and March 1-3, 2023, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration,” the PRC said.
PRC: 3,826 applicants pass the Physician Licensure Examination
PRC: 2,955 of 4,723 pass Social Worker Licensure Examination
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.