Metro Manila to sizzle at 35°C on Thursday, April 20 – Pagasa
MANILA, Philippines — Hot weather as high as 35 degrees Celsius is forecast for Metro Manila on Thursday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) said.
Based on Pagasa’s bulletin released on Wednesday afternoon, the easterlies and the high pressure area remain the carrier of dry weather across the country from April 20 onwards.
“Bukas, mataas ang maitatala na temperatura sa Metro Manila na aabot ng 35 degrees Celsius,” said Pagasa weather forecaster Aldczar Aurelio.
(Tomorrow, April 20, temperature reaching as high as 35 degrees Celsius will be recorded in Metro Manila.)
Tuguegarao would also sizzle as temperature in the province will reach up to 36 degrees Celsius. on Thursday, the state weather service also said.
Chances of brief rain showers due to localized thunderstorms are also possible, according to Pagasa, even if Thursday would be generally fair and warm for the entire country.
Below is the list of temperature ranges in key cities nationwide for April 20:
- Metro Manila: 25 to 35 degrees Celsius
- Baguio City: 17 to 25 degrees Celsius
- Laoag City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tuguegarao: 25 to 36 degrees Celsius
- Legazpi City: 26 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Puerto Princesa City: 26 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tagaytay: 22 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Kalayaan Islands: 26 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Iloilo City: 27 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Cebu: 26 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga City: 24 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Davao City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
Click here for more weather related news.