Pagasa: Warm, sunny Sunday with possible rain showers
MANILA, Philippines — Generally fair, warm weather will prevail nationwide on Sunday, according to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical, and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa).
“Dito sa buong bahagi ng Luzon, kasama na rin ang Metro Manila, ay generally fair weather ang mararanasan at patuloy na magiging mainit at maalinsangan ang panahon lalo na sa tanghali,” said Pagasa weather specialist Grace Castañeda.
(The entire Luzon, including Metro Manila will have generally fair weather, it will be hot and humid, especially at noontime.)
Isolated rain showers, however, may still be experienced due to isolated / localized thunderstorms.
No low pressure is being monitored in and around the Philippine area of responsibility, and no gale warning is in effect over any of the country’s seaboards.
Forecast temperature range on Sunday in key cities / areas
- Metro Manila: 24 to 25 degrees Celsius
- Baguio City: 17 to 26 degrees Celsius
- Laoag City: 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Tuguegarao: 24 to 35 degrees Celsius
- Legazpi City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Puerto Princesa City: 26 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tagaytay: 22 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Kalayaan Islands: 26 to 34 degrees Celsius
- Iloilo City: 27 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Cebu: 26 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban City: 25 to 34 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro City: 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga City: 27 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Davao City: 25 to 34 degrees Celsius
Click here for more weather related news.