PNR extends service hours to cope with holiday rush
MANILA. Philippines — The Philippine National Railways (PNR) announced on Friday that it would extend its operating hours to accommodate the influx of holiday travelers.
“Dahil panahon na ng Kapaskuhan, mas pinahaba ng [PNR] ang operasyon ng mga tren dahil sa pagdagsa ng mga mamimili at pasahero sa Tutuban,” the PNR management said.
(Because of the Christmas season, the PNR extended its operating hours due to the large volume of passengers at the Tutuban station).
Below are PNR’s scheduled trips for Friday afternoon:
- Tutuban to Alabang: 12:06 pm; 1:06 pm; 2:06 pm; 3:06 pm; 3:56 pm; 4:36 pm; 5:36 pm; 6:36 pm; 9:16 pm
- Alabang to Tutuban: 12:32 pm; 1:42 pm; 2:32 pm; 3:42 pm; 4:32 pm; 5:22 pm; 6:12 pm; 7:12 pm; 8:02 pm
- Tutuban to Bicutan: 6:46 pm
- Bictuan to Tutuban: 7:50 pm
- Tutuban to Biñan: 7:16 pm
- Tutuban to San Pedro- 8:16 pm
- Tutuban to Gov. Pascual – 1:51 pm; 2:41 pm
- Gov. Pascual to Tutuba – 7:22 pm; 8:22 pm
- Gov. Pascual to Bicutan – 2:22 pm; 3:12 pm; 4:52 pm; 5:52 pm
- Bicutan to Gov. Pascual – 3:40 pm; 4:30 pm; 6:10 pm; 7:10 pm
- Naga to Sipocot – 3:30 pm
- Sipocot to Naga – 12:00 pm; 4:50 pm
Commuters were also advised to follow PNR’s social media pages for more updates.
DOTr signs P142 billion railway deal with Chinese group for PNR Bicol project
PNR’s Calamba-Lucena route back on track
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.