MMDA: Road reblocking, repairs to be conducted during Undas long break
MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Public Works and Highway will be conducting road reblocking and repairs on several major roads during Undas or All Saints’ Day and All Souls’ Day long break.
In an advisory released Friday, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said operations would start on October 30, 12:01 a.m.
The affected roads will be fully passable by 4 a.m. on Wednesday, November 2.
The following roads will be affected by the reblocking and repairs:
1. Edsa northbound, Quezon City after Boni Serrano flyover to before P. Tuazon flyover third lane from sidewalk (fast lane), after P. Tuazon flyover to before Edsa/Aurora Boulevard tunnel 1st lane from center island (fast lane/ Bus Carousel), after Aurora Boulevard to near New York Street second lane from center island (fast lane)
2. Cloverleaf North Luzon Expressway (NLex) northbound to segment of Edsa northbound (inner lane)
3. Cloverleaf (Chainage 000 – Chainage 234) going to NLex southbound
4. Roosevelt Avenue corner EDSA southbound lane
5. Payatas Road, Quezon City near AMLAC Ville Subdivision
6. Along C-5 Service Road, Barangay Bagong Ilog (in front of Corazon Funeral Services), along Lanuza corner D. Julia Vargas near Valle Verde, along Pasig Boulevard, Barangay Bagong Ilog near Rizal Medical Center
7. C-5 Road southbound (second lane) Makati City
8. Along Edsa southbound Quezon City (Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge)
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes. — Trisha Manalaysay, trainee
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.