MANILA, Philippines — Fair weather is expected over the entire country on Wednesday, but rain would still be expected in Visayas and Mindanao due to the effects of the intertropical convergence zone (ITCZ), said the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa).
“Sa kalakhang Luzon magpapatuloy ang maaliwalas na panahon na may kainitan sa umaga at tanghali, pagdating naman ng gabi ay may tiyansa ng pagulan,” said Pagasa weather specialist Patrick Del Mundo.
(In Luzon, the clear weather will continue with warm temperatures in the morning and noon, while in the evening there is a chance of rain.)
Meanwhile, fair weather is also forecast over Visayas and Mindanao but Del Mundo said that rain would still be expected due to the effects of the ITCZ.
No low pressure area or tropical cyclones are also being monitored by Pagasa, said Del Mundo.
No gale warning is also raised, as only slight to moderate sea conditions are expected throughout the country’s surrounding waters and in-land seas.
The state weather service said the temperature range in key cities/areas across the country for Wednesday will be:
- Metro Manila: 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Baguio City: 16 to 24 degrees Celsius
- Laoag City: 24 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tuguegarao: 23 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Legazpi City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Puerto Princesa City: 26 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Tagaytay: 22 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Kalayaan Islands: 26 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Iloilo City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Cebu: 26 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban City: 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro City: 23 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga City: 24 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Davao City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius