PH to have hot, humid weather on Tuesday – Pagasa
MANILA, Philippines — Hot and humid weather is forecast over the entire country on Tuesday with chances of rain and isolated thunderstorms, said the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa).
“Bukas generally mainit at maalinsangan pa rin ang panahon sa nakararaming bahagi ng ating bansa pero may tiyansa rin ng isolated thunderstorms sa dakong hapon at gabi,” said Pagasa senior weather specialist Chris Perez.
(Tomorrow, the weather will still be generally hot and humid in most parts of our country, but there is also a chance of isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening.)
Meanwhile, a typhoon is also being monitored outside the Philippine area of responsibility and has no direct effects on the country yet, said Perez.
“We’re not ruling out the possibility na sa susunod hanggang dalawa hanggang tatlong araw ay papasok ito ng Philippine area of responsibility,” said Perez.
(We’re not ruling out the possibility that it will enter the Philippine area of responsibility in the next two to three days.)
“‘Pag nagkaganoon posibleng magkaroon tayo ng panibagong habagat episode lalo na sa Western Luzon,” he added.
(If that happens, we may have another monsoon episode, especially in Western Luzon.)
No gale warning is also raised as only slight to moderate sea conditions are forecast over the country’s surrounding coasts and in-land seas.
The state weather service said the temperature range in key cities/areas across the country for Tuesday would be:
- Metro Manila: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Baguio City: 17 to 21 degrees Celsius
- Laoag City: 24 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Tuguegarao: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Legazpi City: 24 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Puerto Princesa City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tagaytay: 22 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Kalayaan Islands: 26 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Iloilo City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Cebu: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban City: 26 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro City: 24 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Davao City: 25 to 31 degrees Celsius
Pagasa: Fair Monday weather with possible rain showers; storm looms
Click here for more weather related news.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.