BREAK: First wave of results: Padilla, Legarda, Tulfo lead senatorial race
MANILA, Philippines — Robin Padilla, Loren Legarda, and Raffy Tulfo are leading in the 2022 senatorial race as the first wave of results come in on Monday night.
Based on the partial and unofficial results taken from the Commission on Elections (Comelec) transparency server, as of May 9, 7:17 p.m., Padilla is in the lead with 749,265 votes followed by Legarda (711,154 votes), and Tulfo (687,813 votes).
Following the three senators are as follows:
4. Sherwin Gatchalian (595,021 votes)
5. Francis Escudero (588,056 votes)
6. Mark Villar (560,065 votes)
7. Alan Peter Cayetano (544,251 votes)
8. Joel Villanueva (540,280 votes)
9. Juan Miguel Zubiri (534,873 votes)
10. JV Estrada (461,607 votes)
11. Risa Hontiveros (447,129 votes)
12. Jinggoy Estrada (438,293 votes)