MMDA announces DPWH’s roadworks in Edsa, QC from April 29 to May 2
MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road reblocking and repairs on Edsa and in Quezon City starting on Friday, April 29.
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) announced this in a traffic advisory on Thursday, noting that the roadworks will start at 11 p.m. on Friday and end at 5 a.m. Monday, May 2.
For this, the MMDA said motorists should use alternate routes to avoid a possible traffic build-up along the affected roads.
Specifically, the scheduled road reblocking and repairs will cover the following:
- Edsa Guadalupe Makati City NB (northbound) innermost lane (bus-way) from Edsa Guadalupe footbridge going to EDSA Guadalupe Cloverleaf (near Guadalupe MRT Station)
- Edsa Quezon City NB/ Edsa Quezon City SB (southbound) P. Tuazon Aurora Blvd. 1st lane from the sidewalk (intermittent section) and Aurora Blvd. to Arayat 1st lane from the sidewalk
- C-5 Road NB (3rd lane) before Mckinley Road Makati City
- C-5 Road SB Makati City along 2nd lane near elevated U-Turn
- Edsa- SB Caloocan City before Biglang Awa St., (3rd lane from sidewalk) Caloocan City
- West Ave. Quezon City along West Ave. between Bulletin Street and Times Street (1st lane from the sidewalk)
- Mindanao Ave. NB Quezon City from Shell Gas Station to Road 20 (2nd lane/ truck lane)
- Edsa SB Quezon City Service Road Corner 11th Jamboree to Timog Avenue intersection – opposite Mapagmahal St. to Kamuning Road (2nd block from the sidewalk)
- C.P. Garcia Ave. bound to Katipunan Ave. Quezon City (C5) fronting Institute of Mathematics (1st block from sidewalk)
- C-5 Road Pasig City along Pasig Blvd. SB in front of North American Automotive & along Doña Julia Vargas Westbound in front of Banco De Oro Julia Vargas Pasig City
- A. Bonifacio Corner C3 Quezon City
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.