Quezon City puts 25 areas under ‘special concern lockdown’
MANILA, Philippines — Quezon City declared in a Facebook post on Sunday 25 areas under special concern lockdown areas (SCLA) due to an increase of COVID-19 cases.
The following areas will be put into a 14-day lockdown:
- part of Luke Street, Hobart Subdivision 2, Barangay Kaligayahan
- part of Quirino Highway, Barangay Gulod
- part of ROTC Hunters, Cluster 7, Barangay Tatalon
- part of G. Araneta Avenue, Barangay Santol
- part of GKHSIA, Upper Banlat, Barangay Tandang Sora
- Tabigo Street, Barangay Commonwelath
- part of Alex Apartelle, Virgo Street, Solville Subdivision, Barangay Talipapa
- part of Ilang-Ilang Street, Barangay Batasan Hills
- part of Davao Street, Barangay Alicia
- four areas in Shelter Homes, Barangay Batasan Hills
- part of Cotabato Street, Barangay Alicia
- part of Agueda Street, Barangay Toro
- part of Esteban Abada Street, Barangay Loyola Heights
- part of Emerald Lane, Morning Star Drive, Barangay Culiat
- part of Ipo Street, Barangay Salvacion
- part of Mang David Street, Barangay Baesa
- part of Ocampo Street, Barangay UP Campus
- Ave Maria Convent, Ave Maria Road, Maligaya Park Subdivision, Barangay Pasong Putik
- part of Labo Street, Barangay San Isidro Labrador
- part of Domingo Street, Barangay Holy Spirit
- part of Temple Drive, Barangay Ugong Norte
- six areas on Dela Cruz Street and part of Manansala Street, Barangay Krus na Ligas
- part of Fatima Street, Barangay UP Campus
- a compound on Cordillera Street, Barangay Doña Aurora
- part of Bagong Buhay Street, Barangay Sto. Niño
Only certain areas of the listed barangays is included in the SCLA.
Those who will be affected by the lockdown will be provided with food packs, essential kits.
As of Sunday, Quezon City has 107,952 cases including 2,608 active cases, 104,122 recoveries, and 1,222 deaths.
Nasa ilalim ng Special Concern Lockdown Areas ang 25 na lugar sa ating lungsod dahil sa pagtaas ng bilang ng kaso ng…
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.