14 more COVID-19 deaths logged in Zambales
SAN ANTONIO, Zambales — Fourteen more fatalities were added to the COVID-19 death toll in this province on Wednesday (July 21), an official said.
Dr. Noel Bueno, provincial health director, said the fatalities were aged 34-96 who succumbed to the viral disease from July 8-19. Their deaths raised to 109 the province’s number of patients who died from COVID-19.
Most of them had existing ailments, such as pneumonia and other respiratory and kidney problems.
On the same day, the province reported 61 new cases of COVID-19. At least 27 of them are navy personnel inside the naval education, training and doctrine command in this town.
Bueno said 31 new recoveries were also logged on Wednesday, bringing to 3,524 the total number of patients who were healed from the disease.
So far, the province has 4,041 confirmed cases of COVID-19 since last year, 40 of which remained active. INQ
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link .
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.