Boy dies of electrocution in Samar | Inquirer News
Close  

Boy dies of electrocution in Samar

By: - Correspondent / @rdejonINQ
/ 06:50 PM April 08, 2021

ORMOC CITY –– A 12-year-old boy died of electrocution in Barangay Cantato in Paranas town in Samar at about 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday, April 6.

The body of John Cezar Caspi was found lying on the ground with an electric drop wire connected to the water pump, according to Major Rex Pabunan of the Paranas Police Station.

ADVERTISEMENT

Initial investigation showed that a member of the Philippine Army and a resident of the village found the boy’s body.

The victim’s body was brought to the Municipal Health Office for autopsy.

FEATURED STORIES

LZB
Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: boy, electrocution, Samar
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.


© Copyright 1997-2021 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.