1,234 of 1,927 examiners pass Physician Licensure Exams
MANILA, Philippines — The country has 1,234 incoming doctors after the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released on Friday the list of examiners who passed the Physician Licensure Exam for March 2021.
According to PRC, 1,234 of the 1,927 examiners passed, for a passing rate of 64 percent. This exam’s topnotcher is Jeremiah Lim, a student of the Far Eastern University – Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation (FEU-NRMF), with a rating of 89.67 percent.
Lim was followed by fellow FEU-NRMF student Gabrielle Paul Pascual, who had a score of 88.75 percent, and University of Cebu College of Medicine Foundation Inc. – Mandaue’s Cy Johann Kent Romuga, who scored 88.42 percent.
Here are the other examiners who made it into the Top 10:
• Kristian Leonard Orante – 87.83 percent (University of the Philippines – Manila)
• Ace William Gomez Pasion – 87.33 percent (Angeles University Foundation)
• Vanda Charisse Dejolde – 87.17 percent (Adventist University of the Philippines)
• Dane Mikael Calica – 87.08 percent (St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine)
• Jannie Leah Miedes – 87.00 percent (Davao Medical School Foundation)
• Jaymee Quindara – 86.92 percent (Mariano Marcos State University – Batac)
• Scorch Dominique Roldan – 86.17 percent (FEU-NRMF)
“The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,234 out of 1,927 passed the Physician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medicine in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this March 2021,” PRC said in a statement on its website.
“The results of examination with respect to two (2) examinees were withheld pending completion of the remaining subjects in the Physician Licensure Examination,” it added.
PRC also release a list of the top three performing schools, who fielded more than 50 examiners:
FEU-NRMF – 91.76 percent (162 of 182 passed)
University of Santo Tomas – 88.33 percent (53 of 60 passed)
De La Salle Medical & Health Sciences Institute – 80.00 percent (56 of 70 passed)
list of successful examinees
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.