DOTr adds 2 more city bus routes going to PITX amid GCQ
MANILA, Philippines — Two more routes for city buses going to the Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) were rolled out to ferry commuters during the general community quarantine (GCQ), the Department of Transportation (DOTr) said Tuesday.
In a statement, DOTr said the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will open routes Monumento to PITX and PITX to General Mariano Alvarez on Wednesday, June 10.
The fare matrix for the two routes can be found here: https://web.facebook.com/1416241841951073/posts/2632928166949095/?d=n&_rdc=1&_rdr
Meanwhile, here are other routes that opened since the first week of June:
– Portion of Route E (EDSA Carousel)
– Route 1 (Monumento-Balagtas)
– Route 3 (Monumento-Valenzuela Gateway Complex)
– Route 5 (Quezon Avenue-Angat)
– Route 7 (Quezon Avenue-Montalban)
– Route 8 (Cubao-Montalban)
– Route 9 (Cubao-Antipolo)
– Route 11 (Gilmore-Taytay)
– Route 13 (Buendia-BGC)
– Route 17 (Monumento-EDSA Taft)
– Route 18 (PITX-NAIA Loop)
– Route 21 (Monumento-San Jose Del Monte)
– Route 24 (PITX-Alabang)
– Route 25 (BGC-Alabang)
– Route 28 (PITX-Dasmariñas)
LTFRB reminded operators and bus drivers anew to follow health protocols such as wearing face masks and gloves, disinfecting vehicles per trip, and 50 percent seating capacity, among others.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.