Fair weather in most parts of the country today
MANILA, Philippines — Most parts of the country will experience fair weather on Wednesday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) said in its 4 a.m. bulletin.
According to the weather bureau, Metro Manila and most of Luzon will have partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers due to localized thunderstorms.
Quezon and Camarines provinces will have cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers and thunderstorms due to the Tail-End of a Cold Front (TECF), which is currently affecting the weather in the eastern section of Southern Luzon.
Meanwhile, Cagayan Valley will experience cloudy skies with isolated light rains due to the Northeasterly Surface Windflow (NESWF), according to Pagasa.
Pagasa said the NESWF will likewise bring partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated rainshowers to Ilocos Region and Cordillera Administrative Region.
Fair weather will prevail over Visayas and Mindanao.
“Maaraw. Bahagyang maulap hanggang sa maulap ‘yung kalangitan pero possible pa rin ang pag-ulan, isolated rainshowers pagdating ng hapon at gabi,” said Pagasa weather specialist Ezra Bulquerin in a weather update, describing the forecast weather conditions in the two regions.
(It will be sunny. There will be partly cloudy to cloudy skies but isolated rainshowers are possible in the afternoon or evening.)
He added there is no weather disturbance or low pressure area expected to occur in the Philippine Area of Responsibility in the next three to five days.
Pagasa said the wind and coastal water condition will be moderate to strong in the eastern section of Luzon and light to moderate in the rest of the country.
Forecast temperature range in key cities /areas:
- Metro Manila: 24 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Baguio City: 15 to 24 degrees Celsius
- Laoag City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tuguegarao: 21 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Legazpi City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Tagaytay City: 22 to 31 degrees Celsius
- Puerto Princesa City: 25 to 34 degrees Celsius
- Iloilo: 25 to 34 degrees Celsius
- Cebu: 25 to 34 degrees Celsius
- Tacloban City: 25 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro City: 24 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Zamboanga City: 25 to 33 degrees Celsius
- Davao City: 25 to 36 degrees Celsius
Click here for more weather related news.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.