Roads closed in Pasig on Dec. 15 for Paskotitap 2019
MANILA, Philippines — Some roads in Pasig City will be temporarily closed for the annual Paskotitap festival on Sunday, the city’s Public Information Office said.
The Paskotitap festival is Pasig City’s yearly light and lantern parade.
In an advisory released Friday, it read that the following roads will be closed on Dec.15:
- Caruncho Ave. – in front of the Pasig City Hall (1 p.m. onwards)
- Eagle St. (5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave. (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Pasig Blvd. – Vargas Bridge/Rotonda (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- A. Mabini St. (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Plaza Rizal Intersection (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- F. Manalo St. – fronting City Hall (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
Motorists were advised to take alternate routes.
Edited by JE
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.