Over 22K local, overseas jobs available at DOLE anniversary job fair
MANILA, Philippines — Over 22,000 local and overseas jobs will be available for job seekers in several job fairs in various areas in the country, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) announced Wednesday.
Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III said a total of 184 employers—132 local and 52 overseas—will be participating in the job fairs in celebration of the labor department’s 86th founding anniversary.
Bello said 22,280 local and overseas jobs will be offered in the job fairs.
DOLE said local jobs include positions for production operator, customer service representative, technical support representative, counter support services, sewer, warehouse custodian, loan officers, retail service assistant, and receiving admin specialist.
Meanwhile, overseas jobs include posts for production workers, nurses, laboratory technicians, and respiratory technicians, among others.
The job fairs will be held in the following dates and venues:
- November 28: Cuneta Astrodome, Pasay City (NCR)
- December 4: Ayala Malls, Legazpi City, Albay (Region 5)
- December 5: Bacnotan, La Union (Region 1) and Robinson’s Galleria South, San Pedro City, Laguna (Region 4A)
- December 9: Robinson’s Place, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte (Region 1)
- December 11: Don Leopoldo Sison Convention Center, Alaminos City, Pangasinan (Region 1)
- December 16: Dagupan City Astrodome, Dagupan City, Pangasinan (Region 1)
Applications are asked to prepare the following requirements:
- resume or curriculum vitae (bring extra copies for multiple job applications);
- 2 x 2 ID pictures;
- certificate of employment for those formerly employed;
- diploma and/or transcript of records;
- authenticated birth certificate
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.