12 Metro Manila roads to get repairs, reblocking this weekend — MMDA
MANILA, Philippines — Motorists are being warned by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) to expect heavy traffic this weekend as 12 roads in Metro Manila are scheduled for repairs and reblockings.
In a statement released on Friday, the MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways will make the repairs from 11 p.m. of Nov. 8 until 5 a.m. of Nov. 11.
The MMDA said motorists are advised to take alternate routes as repairs will be made on the following:
- Edsa Camp Crame Gate to after Annapolis Street (beside MRT)
- Edsa after Muñoz to Bansalangin Street (1st lane from sidewalk)
- G. Araneta Bayanin intersection
- Quirino Highway Nightingale to Zabarte Road (inner lane)
- General Luis St. from Samonte Street to SB Road
- Elliptical Road after Maharlika Street (6th lane from outer sidewalk)
- A. Bonifacio Avenue near Marvex Drive (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Avenue/C-5 after CP Garcia Street in front UP Town Center (truck lane)
- Edsa after Aurora Boulevard to New York Street (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- Congressional Avenue Extension corner Luzon Avenue (2nd lane from center island) and after Tandang Sora Avenue (truck lane)
- Luzon Avenue before Congressional Avenue Extension (1st lane from center island)
- R. Magsaysay Boulevard after Magsaysay Bridge going Quiapo (inner lane). /muf
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.