MMDA: 13 road sections to undergo repair, reblocking from Oct. 12 to 14
MANILA, Philippines — Sections of 13 roads in Quezon City will be closed for traffic to allow reblocking and repairs from Oct. 12-14, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said Friday.
In an advisory, the MMDA said some road sections will be closed starting Oct. 12, 11 p.m. until Oct. 14, 5 a.m. as roadworks will be done by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
The following road sections will be closed:
- Edsa Panorama Bldg. to Bansalangin St. (1stlane from sidewalk)
- Edsa after Mo. Ignacio (2ndlane from sidewalk)
- Edsa fronting BRIO Tower (3rd, 4th, and outer lane)
- Edsa front of Camp Crame Gate (1stlane from sidewalk)
- Edsa Annapolis St. going to V.V Soliven (2ndlane from sidewalk)
- G. Araneta from T. Arguelles to Bayanin (1stlane from sidewalk)
- Quirino Highway before Belfast Road (outer lane)
- General Luis St. Rebisco Road to SB Road
- Elliptical Road after Maharlika (6thlane from outer sidewalk)
- Novaliches General Luis St. Samonte St. to SB Road
- A. Bonifacio Ave. Sgt. Rivera to J. Pineda (2ndlane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C-5 after C.P Garcia St. (truck lane)
- Edsa after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rdlane from sidewalk)
Motorists are advised to take alternative routes, the MMDA said. /muf
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.