UPLB grad tops forester licensure exam
MANILA, Philippines — A graduate of University of the Philippines – Los Baños topped the list of passers of the September 2019 forester licensure examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Monday (Sept. 9).
A total of 1,082 out of 1,934 examinees passed the exam, the PRC said.
Mary Beatrice Sugatan Evaristo was declared as the exam’s topnotcher after garnering a rating of 92.20 percent, followed by a fellow UPLB graduate Mitzi Betalmos Pamulaklakin who scored 92.10 percent.
Other passers on the top 10 included:
- Ropert Sumalinog Bunal from Mindanao State University – Marawi City (91.95 percent)
- Hazel Etulle Macalisang from University of the Southeastern Philippines (91.85 percent)
- John Michael Morata Cornito from University of the Philippines – Los Baños (91.70 percent)
- Randell Keith Palco Amarille from Mindanao State University – Marawi City (91.40 percent)
- Debie Jale Omandam Tambor from Caraga State University – Butuan City (91.20 percent)
- Ma. Rovelyn Dayapera Tumaneng from University of the Philippines – Los Baños (91.15 percent)
- Junalyn Gersava Villafañe from Caraga State University – Butuan City (91.15 percent)
- Shaira Aima Bangcolongan Ambola from Mindanao State University – Marawi City (91.05 percent)
- Marinel Belen Andal from University of the Philippines – Los Baños (91.05 percent)
- Aldwin Raphael Venturina Curamen from Nueva Vizcaya State University – Bayombong (90.90 percent)
The PRC said the date and venue for the oath-taking ceremony of the new foresters will be announced later.
The full list of passers can be accessed here.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.