DPWH to undertake repairs in 13 NCR roads over the weekend—MMDA
MANILA, Philippines — Motorists are advised to use alternate routes as the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs in Metro Manila this weekend, Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said Friday.
In a statement, MMDA said the road reblocking and repairs will be from 11 p.m. on Friday (September 6) to 5 a.m. on Monday (September 9).
Here is the list of roads:
- EDSA Bansalangin to North Ave. U-turn (5th lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Timog MRT Station Lagarian Creek to Arayat Cubao
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- C-5 Road near Market Market
- Taguig City fronting Palar Village 254 M before KM 17+000
- Quezon City along EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village
- Quirino Highway Salvia St. to before Belfast Road (inner lane)
- Elliptical Rd before Commonwealth Ave. (3rd lane from outer sidewalk)
- Novaliches General Luis Oriental Tin to Rebisco
- Bonifacio Ave. near J. Pineda St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- Batasan/ San Mateo Rd. Sapphire Dr. to fronting Petron (2nd lane from center)
- EDSA Main Ave. to P. Tuazon (1st lane from the sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C-5 after CP Garcia St. (truck lane) /je
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.