Saint Mary’s University grad tops guidance counsellor licensure exam
MANILA, Philippines — A graduate of Saint Mary’s University topped the guidance counsellor licensure exams which 286 passed, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Monday (Sept. 2).
Leslie Doris Maribbay Divina got the highest rating of 89.80 percent in the licensure exam given in August, followed by Charissa Camille Miranda Lansangan from Holy Angel University (89.55 percent) and Khrystine Delos Santos Cristobal from De La Salle University – Manila (89.40 percent).
Other examinees who are on the top 10 include:
- Gwen Ezekiel Tioxon Varca from Philippine Normal University – Manila (88.60 percent)
- Edgar Lucero Beronque from University of San Jose – Recoletos (88.55 percent)
- Irish Teh Lopez from Asia Graduate School of Theology – Quezon City (88.10 percent)
- Giselle Glico Pascual from De La Salle University – Manila (87.95 percent)
- John Martin Dado Centeno from Saint Paul University – Manila (87.80 percent)
- Georgeth Torres Mendoza from University of the Philippines – Diliman (87.60 percent)
- Celeste Faith Risma Almanon from San Pedro College – Davao City (87.55 percent)
- Christina Garcia Diaz Meron from De La Salle University – Manila (87.55 percent)
A total of 458 wannabes took the licensure exam given in Manila, Cagayan De Oro and Cebu in August.
The PRC said date and venue of the oath-taking ceremony of the new guidance counsellors would be announced later.
The full list of passers can be accessed here. /TSB
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.