833 pass physical therapist licensure exam
MANILA, Philippines — A total of 833 examinees passed the physical therapist licensure examination in August 2019, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Wednesday.
Alexis Bernardo Temblique from Our Lady of Fatima University – Valenzuela topped the exam with a rating of 88% followed by Takuya Nojas Aiuchi with 87.35% and Adnan Nillos Balisi with 86.85%, both of whom are from Riverside College.
Other examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the exam were:
- Rose Angeli Mesa Bartolome from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila: 86.65%
- Adrianne Tan-Gatue from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila: 86.35%
- Valerie Mae Geanga Tolentino from Riverside College: 85.65%
- Louraine Dynne Zafra Dela Cruz from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila: 85.60%
- Brian Klein Villapaz Fernandez from University of Bohol: 85.55%
- Roselyn Montero Maderse from Our Lady of Fatima University-Valenzuela: 85.50%
- Miracle Baisa Gotiangco from Our Lady of Fatima University – Pampanga – 85.40%
The PRC said a total of 1,290 examinees took the exam which was given in the cities of Manila, Baguio, and Cebu.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees will be announced later, PRC added.
Click for the complete exam results: Roll of Succesful Examinees
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.