DPWH sets road works on key Metro Manila roads from March 29 to April 1
MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is set to undertake repairs and re-blocking on key roads in Metro Manila from Friday, March 29, up to Monday, April 1.
In an advisory of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), road works will be conducted on the following areas starting 11 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday:
- C-5 in front of Tiendesitas up to SM Center Pasig City
- EDSA Ermin Garcia – New York, Quezon City (1stlane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Avenue after C.P Garcia and J. Escaler (truck lane)
- C-5 Road fronting SM Aura and Market Market
- EDSA – 50 meters after Magallanes MRT to KM 29 (outer lane)
MMDA advised motorists to avoid these areas and use alternate routes. /kga
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.