MMDA alerts motorists on road reblocking, repairs on March 15-18
MANILA, Philippines — Motorists should take alternate routes as the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road-reblocking and repairs on several roads this weekend.
Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said the following roads will be affected by road reblocking and repairs from March 15 at 11 p.m. until March 18 at 5 a.m:
- C-5 (intersection of C-5 Road and Julia Vargas Ave., intersection of C-5 Road and Lanuza Avenue)
- C-5 Road (SB and NB) fronting SM Aura
- EDSA New York Monte de Piedad (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave. cor. CP Garcia (2nd lane/truck lane)
- Fairview Ave. Atherton to Regalado Ave., North (2nd lane from center island)
MMDA added that Maynilad Water Services, Inc. will also undertake restoration and concreting works along Commonwealth Avenue cor. Litex Brgy. Batasan Hills, Quezon City. /je
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.