DPWH set roadworks in NCR for Feb. 22-26
MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road reblocking and repairs from Feb. 22 to 26.
In an advisory from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), the following roads will be affected from 11 p.m. of Feb. 22 to 5 a.m. of Feb. 26:
1. C-5 Road after Lanuza Ave. before Bagong Ilog flyover
2. C-5 Road fronting SM Aura
3. EDSA Ermin Garcia to Monte de Piedad (3rd lane from sidewalk)
1. Fairview Ave. Atherton to Regalado Ave. North (1st lane from center island)
2. R. Magsaysay Blvd. (going to Cubao) R. Magsaysay Bridge – Pureza St.
MMDA added that Maynilad will conduct restoration and concreting works along Commonwealth Avenue near Riverside overpass. /ee
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.