DPWH to conduct roadworks on Feb. 15 to 18
MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct repairs and reblocking in several major roads from Feb. 15 to 18.
In a Metropolitan Manila Development Authority advisory on Friday, the following roads will undergo repairs from Feb. 15 (Friday) at 11 p.m. to Feb. 18 at 5 a.m. (Monday):
- C-5 Road after Lanuza Ave. before Bagong Ilog flyover
- C-5 Road fronting SM Aura
- EDSA Lagarian Creek before Ermin Garcia (2nd innermost lane)
- Fairview Ave. Atherton to Regalado Ave. North (1st lane from center island)
- EDSA corner Congressional Ave. Ext. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- R. Magsaysay Blvd. (going to Cubao) R. Magsaysay Bridge – Pureza St.
MMDA said Maynilad will also conduct restoration and concreting works along Commonwealth Ave. corner Litex, Quezon City.
MMDA also advised motorists to avoid the affected roads and take alternate routes instead. /je
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.