Some QC workers urged to wear color-coded attire on V-Day
MANILA, Philippines — Personnel of the Quezon City General Services Department (GSD) were requested to color code their clothing on Valentine’s Day to celebrate the occasion.
In its Facebook page, a memorandum issued on Wednesday showed the list of the dress code to be worn by its personnel during Valentine’s Day.
As of 2:38 a.m. on Thursday, however, the post was no longer on its Facebook timeline.
This is the original link: https://www.facebook.com/404838263205804/posts/787396928283267?sfns=mo.
The following designated colors are supposed to reflect an employee’s romantic status:
- red: taken, in love
- black: broken hearted
- white: like a virgin
- pink: strike everywhere, no strings attached, game
- purple: single but contented
- green: finding it hard to move on
- brown: in a secret intimacy
- gray: “tuliro” (confused)
- blue: in a long distance relationship, close friends
- yellow: waiting since birth
- orange: taken for granted
- office uniform: killjoy
“For your information, guidance and fun,” the memo ended. /atm
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.