Road reblockings, repairs in QC, Pasig on Nov. 30 – Dec. 3 — DPWH
The Department of Public Works and Highways in National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will continue its concrete reblocking and repair of six road sections in Quezon City and Pasig City.
In a statement on Thursday, the DPWH-NCR said repairs will be done from 11 p.m. of Nov. 30 to 5 a.m. of Dec. 3. The repairs were permitted by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), the DPWH said.
DPWH-NCR Director Melvin Navarro said, road works in Quezon City will include the following:
- Northbound direction of Epifanio delos Santos Avenue (Edsa) after Olivares St.,
- Southbound direction from Sct. Albano (2nd lane from sidewalk) to after Sct. Borromeo, beside sidewalk;
- Batasan Road near the Civil Service Commission (CSC) Central Office, 4th lane from center;
- Southbound direction of Agham Road fronting the Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC),
- Agham Road 2nd lane from center and opposite Philippine Science High School (PSHS)
Road reblocking and repair will also be done on the C-5 Road, southbound, before the approach of Pasig Boulevard, C-5 flyover, and C-5 Road, southbound, beside SM Aura, 2nd lane from median.
The DPWH has advised motorists to take alternate routes to avoid being trapped in the affected roads. /muf
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.