MMDA announces QC, Pasig road repair schedule
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Friday advised the public to brace for a heavier traffic as the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) conducts a three-day road repairs in selected parts of the metropolis.
In an advisory, the MMDA said the DPWH is set to conduct the road reblocking and repairs on Friday at 11 p.m. and will last until August 27, Monday, before 5 a.m.
The MMDA advised motorists to take alternative routes during these days to avoid being stuck in traffic.
The agency however said that the following roads affected by the repair would be fully passable at 5 a.m. on Monday.
These are the affected areas:
- EDSA in front of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
- EDSA before P. Tuazon St. (1st lane from the center island)
- C-5 Road Southbound after the intersection of Green Meadows-C5 Road (after Jollibee) *Manila Water restoration works
- C-5 Road Southbound after Lanuza Ave. (Landmark: opposite of Shell Gas Station from North Bound) *Manila Water restoration works
- C-5 Road Southbound after Lanuza Ave. (Landmark: Pedestrian over after Shell Gas Station) *Manila Water restoration works
- EDSA before North Avenue (6th lane from center island)
- A.H Lacson Ave. cor. Aragon St., and cor. P. Florentino St.
- Batasan Road before Payatas Road (2nd lane)
- Katipunan Avenue between Capitol Hills Drive Ayala Heights Village (1st lane) *Manila Water restoration works
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.